How to do the exemptions from the contribution?

The University prepares various categories of exemption from the contribution of a student about the particularly high for students, parents, and student workers, who work in the civil service or voluntary military, for the simultaneous enrolment of sisters or brothers, to participate in a Double Degree program, the Alta Scuola Politecnica, or international students scholars. Some are granted for the office, while others must be requested, if you are interested we invite you to consult the site to read all of the specific information: There are also special facilities: for students coming to the conclusion of the studies and the presentation of a language certification. For more information:

FAQ - Politecnico of Milan

Last events


Last news