How do I know where to make the Erasmus? When registration open?

For an international experience (Erasmus or Double Degree) is often used in the call for international mobility. This also provides scholarships, funded in part by the University and by the National Agency, to help carry out the experience abroad. The destinations are available for each course of studies you can find on the website of the posters of the studies, in the Internationalization section. For more information:

FAQ - Politecnico of Milan

Last events


Last news